Be Successful With Online Dating

The dating scene has changed over the past decade or two.  Years ago, people would go to the neighborhood bar where they would sit and nurse a drink and meet and talk with other people.  Often they were successful in meeting someone who interested them and they began dating and eventually became a couple.  Most […]

A Successful Leader Needs A Good Team

If you are going to be a success at managing people you need to be good at team building.  People are going to work better together when the atmosphere at the workplace encourages it. When everyone gets along they are better able to provide better service to the customer.  When your employees are happy they […]

Managing Your Task List

With the fast pace of life today it is important to know what tasks need your attention and when they must be completed.  This is where the task list comes into play.  It can be difficult to remember everything that needs to be accomplished within an allotted time frame.  If the task happens to be […]

Making Money Online

Many people are looking for a way to make easy, fast money online.  They may be over their head in debt or they may be having some other type of financial problems.  Others may want to make extra money to have a financial cushion. There are others who simply want out of the rat race.  […]

Know What Sites Your Children Visit On The Internet

Many children today have access to the internet.  With access to the World Wide Web these children have a wealth of information at their fingertips.  Some of this information is very helpful for the child.  Other sites should be off limits to children. It is critically important that parents monitor where their child is going […]

Use Networking To Boost Your Online Business

In order to increase your online business you need to engage in some networking.  You can realize the rewards from networking without engaging in face to face schmoozing sessions.  At these sessions you are trying to pitch your services to a bunch of strangers who are trying to do the same thing to you.  Some […]

You Need To Monitor Your Children On The Internet

Many children today have access to the world-wide web.  A good number of these children spend hours surfing for who knows what.  Unless you monitor your child’s usage of the internet you are allowing them to be exposed to harmful information. Children are going to object to being monitored when they are online.  They will […]

Recycling Is Now More Popular Than Ever

The United States is considered the number one waste producing country on the planet according to recent figures.  Several reports have estimated that each person in the United States disposes of between 4.4 and 7.1 pounds of waste per day.  Residential waste accounts for 55% of this number and the other 45 % is commercial […]

Plastic Recycling Basics

Plastic refers to a wide array of synthetic or semi-synthetic solids that are used in producing a wide variety of industrial products and items.  The word plastic is derived from the Greek word “plastikos” which means capable of being shaped or molded. Plastics generally require a longer recycling process because plastic has a high molecular […]

What Makes The Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery Popular?

The Nickel-Cadmium or Ni-Cd rechargeable battery is an alkaline storage battery.  It is classified as a secondary battery.  These batteries are made from chemical elements of nickel hydroxide, cadmium and an alkaline electrolyte which is usually a solution of potassium hydroxide. Although the nickel-cadmium battery was invented by Waldemar Jungner of Sweden in 1899 it […]